FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the return policy for shipped items? Answer: Shipped items can usually be returned within a certain timeframe, usually 14-30 days, as long as they are in their original condition and packaging.
- How long will it take for my shipped item to arrive? Answer: The delivery time for shipped items will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout and the location of the recipient. Standard shipping can take anywhere from 3-10 business days, while expedited shipping options may arrive faster.
- Can I track my shipped item? Answer: Yes, most online stores will provide a tracking number for shipped items that can be used to track the progress of the package through the shipping process.
- Can I cancel an order for a shipped item? Answer: It is usually possible to cancel an order for a shipped item as long as it has not yet shipped. However, some stores may charge a cancellation fee or restocking fee.
- How do I download items from the online store? Answer: Downloadable items can usually be accessed through a link provided in the order confirmation email or through the customer’s account on the store’s website. The download process may vary depending on the store and the type of file being downloaded.
- How long will it take to download an item? Answer: The download time for an item will depend on the size of the file and the speed of the internet connection. Larger files may take longer to download.
- Can I download an item more than once? Answer: Most online stores will allow customers to download items multiple times, but there may be a limit to the number of downloads allowed.
- Can I return a downloaded item? Answer: Downloaded items are usually not eligible for return or refund, as they cannot be returned in their original condition.
- How do I access my downloaded item on a different device? Answer: Depending on the store and the type of file being downloaded, it may be possible to access the downloaded item on a different device by logging into the customer’s account or using a cloud storage service.
- Can I download an item to my phone or tablet? Answer: Most online stores will allow downloads to be accessed on mobile devices, but it may be necessary to install a specific app or software to open the file.
- Will I receive a physical copy of a shipped item? Answer: Yes, shipped items will be delivered to the shipping address provided at checkout and will typically arrive in physical form.
- Can I choose the shipping carrier for my shipped item? Answer: Some online stores may allow customers to choose the shipping carrier for their order, but others may use a specific carrier for all shipments.
- Can I ship an item to a different address than my billing address? Answer: Yes, most online stores will allow customers to enter a different shipping address at checkout.
- Can I ship an item internationally? Answer: Some online stores may offer international shipping, but it may not be available for all items or locations.
- Are there any additional fees for international shipping? Answer: International shipping may incur additional fees such as customs duties or taxes that are not included in the initial shipping cost.
- Can I expedite the shipping of my shipped item? Answer: Some online stores may offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee, which will result in faster delivery times.
To pay using PayPal you should add items to your basket and proceed to the checkout in the normal way. Once at the Checkout click on the PayPal button to go to PayPal’s website and complete the transaction.
Credit and Debit Card Payment
We accept a wide range of credit and debit cards including VISA, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Delta, SOLO, American Express.
Your card details will be processed by PayPal a third-party payment processor using a 128-bit SSL Certificate to Guarantee complete privacy and security.
Order Cancellation & Refund
Your card will be debited when you place your order through our website. If you cancel your order we will refund your card within 3 working (business) days.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES FOR BOOKS
Managing your Account
When you make a purchase you will be asked to choose a username and password. This allows you to login to our website at any time to check the status of your orders or to make changes to your billing/delivery addresses.
To access your account click on the “Your Account” link at the top of any screen on Christianmagazineuk.com
How secure is Christianmagazineuk.com?
You can trust Christianmagazineuk.com to only use the best available data encryption technology when sensitive data such as passwords details are being requested. We use a Symantec 256-bit SSL Certificate to encrypt all data transferred between your computer and our servers.
In addition, we never store your credit card details (they are processed by Paypal, which collects and confirm payment). The Paypal transaction id provided for a successful transaction is used as a reference regarding the transaction.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
At Christianmagazineuk.com you can shop with confidence in knowing that if you change your mind about something you’ve bought we offer a no-nonsense, hassle-free approach to returns and exchanges. There are some exceptions which are noted below.
Unless faulty we cannot accept returns, or issue refunds for Dated Materials (including dated periodicals), Made to Order items, Customised items, Digital products (including eBooks, music, cards) that have already been downloaded.
RETURNS FOR CLOTHING
- Log into your account
- Find order in your orders page – search using order number
- Click on order to open order summary
- Click “Contact us” on the get help section, to open the problem report window
- Write up your problem in detail and upload relevant photos (Required).
- Click “submit contact form”
Be aware that we may require a photo to be submitted with your problem report to begin a reshipment. It is always best to include photos with your initial problem report to avoid delays.
What if an order gets lost in the mail?
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. But no worries! We’ll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you.
We may ask for your help before doing that, like confirming if a customer’s shipping address was correct. It would also be good to double-check with the shipping carrier to try locating the lost order.
Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered but a customer thinks they haven’t received it, we won’t take responsibility and reship that order.
My order shows it is being returned to sender, what now?
There are a few reasons an order can be returned to sender but most often it is due to an undeliverable address. Other instances include the package being unclaimed at customs or refused/returned by your end customer.
We would contact a customer on how to proceed; and also contact us with an updated address if you wish to have the product reshipped. New shipping charges will be applied for orders that have been unclaimed at customs, returned by your customer, or had an incorrect address originally provided.